UNDERSTAND YOUR NAPA AUTOPRO PEACE OF MIND WARRANTY
The NAPA AUTOPRO Peace of Mind Warranty provides you with 12 months/20,000 Kilometres of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labour. Our warranty is honoured at over 13,000 NAPA AUTOPRO and NAPA AutoCare locations across North America.
Who makes this warranty?
Your Peace of Mind Warranty is made by the NAPA AUTOPRO service centre that performed the maintenance service or repairs on your vehicle.
What is covered by the warranty?
Your Peace of Mind Warranty covers parts and labour for the repairs and services below for 12 months or 20,000 Kilometres of use, whichever comes first:
- Air conditioning, heating and climate control systems
- Engine cooling systems
- Engine performance, drivability services and repairs
- Emission control system
- Fuel systems
- Electronic engine management system and other onboard computer systems (engine, body, brake and suspension computers), cruise control systems
- Brake system
- Starting and charging systems
- Electrical systems
- Exhaust system
- Ignition system
- Steering/suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV joints/U-joints, half-shafts and drive shafts
- Clutches – clutch component or assembly repair and replacement
- Other minor repairs
Where can you obtain warranty service?
- Less than 40 Km from your NAPA AUTOPRO service centre: return your vehicle and present your copy of the repair order to this NAPA Dealer.
- More than 40 Km from your NAPA AUTOPRO service centre: return your vehicle and present your copy of the repair order to the closest NAPA Dealer (you may be eligible for certain towing and/or rental car benefits)